MPCC Worship :: Mission To Poland :: Our Trip
The days are clicking by…..In just 17 days, 30 people from the Worship Ministry of MPCC will board a flight and travel to Poland. For months we have been praying, working, fundraising, planning and praying some more. We are trusting that God is preparing the hearts of the people and our hearts as well. No doubt, this trip will bring about change in us and in our team. I am so excited to see what God is going to do!
The facts of our trip:
- 30 people, including a full band, vocal team, choir & technicians
- 7 days
- building a playground
- 4 concerts in 3 different cities, including an outdoor event in a large shopping area
- an a cappella concert at Auschwitz, a concentration camp complex that was the largest of its kind established by the Nazi regime
- developing lots of community in our team
- trusting in God in completely new ways and circumstances
- dealing with the unexpected
Our team is excited and ready. For the last several weeks we have been rehearsing music and preparing our hearts and minds for this opportunity.
We would be grateful if you would join us in prayer for everything listed above and anything else that God brings to your mind. I will keep updates coming.